Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a 2016 Honda Accord Sports Sedan with the K24W and 6MT. I've been looking everywhere for a new fuel rail and/or injectors, but I have had 0 luck with finding anything that seems promising. Does anyone know of parts that work for the K24W maybe that's meant for older K24 models? Also I was thinking about running stock injectors and rail if I couldn't find anything, although I'd prefer not to, and just upgrade to the AEM E85 320Lh pump. The plan for the car is to upgrade the fuel system and then tune for E85, then turbo down the road, which is why I wanted the fuel system done first to take advantage of the Turbo. Anyways please help if you know of anywhere I could find what im looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I have a 2016 Honda Accord Sports Sedan with the K24W and 6MT. I've been looking everywhere for a new fuel rail and/or injectors, but I have had 0 luck with finding anything that seems promising. Does anyone know of parts that work for the K24W maybe that's meant for older K24 models? Also I was thinking about running stock injectors and rail if I couldn't find anything, although I'd prefer not to, and just upgrade to the AEM E85 320Lh pump. The plan for the car is to upgrade the fuel system and then tune for E85, then turbo down the road, which is why I wanted the fuel system done first to take advantage of the Turbo. Anyways please help if you know of anywhere I could find what im looking for.
Hi

I have an accord 2017 sport special edition and I am trying to do the same thing to my car. Where you able to find and upgrade your Injectors? If yes please contact me 701 955 5059 cause I need help really bad. I have my car turbo and I can suggest and bolt on option if you haven't made it turbo yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please let me know if any upgrades are found. I have a 2016 Accord sport 6MT. I have it turbo with stock motor. I’ve heard of a company that has 1050 cc fuel injectors, but I personally didn’t feel comfortable giving them a shot. I can send the link if you’d like. However, I am still looking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please let me know if any upgrades are found. I have a 2016 Accord sport 6MT. I have it turbo with stock motor. I’ve heard of a company that has 1050 cc fuel injectors, but I personally didn’t feel comfortable giving them a shot. I can send the link if you’d like. However, I am still looking.
Yes please send me the link so I can take a look.

I also contacted a place directly in Ohio that works with GDI Injectors only and they are calling me today to see if they found something compatible with my car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts