Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a sound system installed in my accord but I want to upgrade the fuse block near the battery and a distribution block in the trunk. I already have some installed but those are cheap and I dont trust them very much. I would like to get something a little better maybe from a more trusted brand. What do you recommend? IS there something better than ANL fuses? I dont mind expend a little more cash in safety.

Also I will be very grateful if you have and wanna share a photo of your fuse block install under your hood. If you found a clever way to integrate the fuse block it will help me. I have 2 ga from battery to trunk and is a 8th gen sedan.

Thanks!

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Umm. The ANL fuses are the best fuses. They are better than those little round fuses in a glass cylinder

I have 2 ANL fuses with about 2500 watts of power in my car

·
Ballin' on a budget
424 Posts
Umm. The ANL fuses are the best fuses. They are better than those little round fuses in a glass cylinder

I have 2 ANL fuses with about 2500 watts of power in my car
I love ANL fuses as main fuses form the battery/batteries but use the barrel fuses to protect individual runs to each amp/component since they have more sizes available.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody, and which brand do you prefer? kicker, stinger, RF, ??

Thanks ousooner2, but I am outside the states for now so shipping price will kill me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts