Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received a few requests on these, so checking on interest if we should get a big group buy going!

08+ Accord Coupe Headlights (with Halo CCFL Rings):

08+ Accord Sedan Headlights (with Halo CCFL Ring):

03-05 Coupe Headlights (with HALO):

Plenty available for the 6th gens and prior!!!

Also taillights!!!

08+ Sedan LED Tail Lights!

08+ Coupe LED Taillights!

03-07 Coupe Taillights!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Any pics of how they would look on the car?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We do, assuming you mean 8th gen. A few members that haven't been very active lately have done the headlights. We can definitely dig up some pics for you if you'd like!

96 Posts
i think i would do the black housing ones if the price was right. correct me if im wrong but i think i have seen those headlights and some were HID ready? not sure.

·
Forum Insomniac
483 Posts
I'd buy, but I'd be concerned about water leakage or fogging. Any chance of getting a group buy for the Eagle Eye LED taillights for the 03-05 Accords?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I'd be interested in head/tail lights for the '09 Coupe. How much will they be going for? How is the light distribution set for the headlights? I've seen pics of the tail lights on the forum, I'd like to see some of the headlights if you've got any.

·
Registered
370 Posts
would the black 03-05 coupe fit the sedan? i don't see why the headlights would be different

·
New Yitty - New York City
548 Posts
I would be interested in the tailights Ive seen them on the accord sedan before. Some guys on here have them, specifically those with the inspire trunk conversion with the LED's in them. I like them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would be interested in the tailights Ive seen them on the accord sedan before. Some guys on here have them, specifically those with the inspire trunk conversion with the LED's in them. I like them.
+1, pm me if still considering.

·
Registered
325 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts