Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm not seeing them stocking the 8th gen versions though.

If this is a good OEM-quality aftermarket bolt-in, I think it would be a worthy addition to Throwdown's product list. I'd certainly like to get something good quality in the aftermarket rather than have to do the customizing myself.

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This has been one we've been tossing around for a while of going bigger on, we can still definitely get them but just haven't been stocking them as we've been weighing out their demand and quality.

·
Registered
325 Posts
This has been one we've been tossing around for a while of going bigger on, we can still definitely get them but just haven't been stocking them as we've been weighing out their demand and quality.
Fair enough. If you don't think their up to snuff, it would be good to know. I have a 2012 V6 coupe, and having a good quality bolt-in lighting upgrade would be very nice, but if it isn't there it isn't there.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm running Anzo on the coupe and think their quality is great with 6000k HID from Morimoto. Their customer service is non-existent, but that isn't too surprising.
Perhaps someone can come up with a combined kit of some kind and provide support for it. Or at least instructions. :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts