Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so like i said im going to be getting some coils soon and im trying to decide what to get ...i have the slowest of the slow accords the i4 auto so i never plan on doing any kind of racing or tracking so dont need anything crazy ...the megan ez is looking good to me right now ...but i havent thrown the others out yet...i tried searching and ill get one thread out of 200 that actually have anything to do with what i am searching for so i started this thread...if u could give me a review of what u have and maybe some pics that would be great....why dont we have a "suspension" forum? that would make this much easier i think...well anyways thanks for any help u can give me :thumbsup:

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
I know a few guys with the EZ's and like them. They are pretty decent for the price.

You have quite a few options really, none in which you can really go wrong. I'd recommend the Megans really, I have the SS's and have no complaints about them. They drop pretty low and 32 damper settings. The EZ's drop probably about the same distance but only 15 damper settings I believe but I'm sure within those 15 you could find something comfortable for you.

·
Premium Member
6,778 Posts
Daniel really hit it on the head... EZ's are extremely popular, we are selling out of them before they can even be shipped over here, however only have rubber upper mounts and less dampening than the others.

Depends on your budget, but our best selling coilovers are the BC Racing with the Megan Racing Street Series in a close second. The BC's also have larger threads, a slightly larger strut body, etc. Both are fully adjustable as well so give a better range in height.

Check out many of the reviews on both on the net, especially on the BC Racing's! They have phenomenal reviews out there that make them the best coilovers for under 1000 in my opinion!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for all the responses guys....glad u chimed in throwdown since ill be buying from u no doubt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts