Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've spent the last hour reading the many posts regarding the 8th gens headlights and I somehow still feel a bit clueless as to my options.

My '08 EX sedan's headlights are a bit faded and I've been considering getting some aftermarket lights. I want them to look like something on this site:

http://www.protuninglab.com/4doorsedan4.html

But what to pick!? And what do they mean by 'Pre-Install HID Conversion Kit' and 'Warning Canceler'? Are these additional to the headlight itself?

Anyway, please post any good or bad experiences you've had with your 8th gen headlight upgrades and any tips you have for a relative noob to Accords.

Thank for your help

·
mobiless2
1,696 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey guys,

I've spent the last hour reading the many posts regarding the 8th gens headlights and I somehow still feel a bit clueless as to my options.

My '08 EX sedan's headlights are a bit faded and I've been considering getting some aftermarket lights. I want them to look like something on this site:

http://www.protuninglab.com/4doorsedan4.html

But what to pick!? And what do they mean by 'Pre-Install HID Conversion Kit' and 'Warning Canceler'? Are these additional to the headlight itself?

Anyway, please post any good or bad experiences you've had with your 8th gen headlight upgrades and any tips you have for a relative noob to Accords.

Thank for your help
I really know nothing about Hid lights really but I think that the warning cancel is to help with flickering of lights.. I also would love to stress that if you aren't leasing your car and plan to keep it unlike me so far, I would defiantly go with the suggestions for converting the headlights to fit bigger bulbs and all that stuff.. Honestly I bought the Sylvania Hid style gold star bulbs or whatever they are and only saw like a 28 percent improvement over stock which is great but it doesn't do anything except look whiter and barely even gives it extra range.. If you want true hid it might be different

1 - 4 of 4 Posts