Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you guys give me a link where i can buy some good led light for the interior and the back up light for my accord 2013 4 doors .. i want them to look like 6000k... i seen so many different ones in ebay and amazon idk witch one to pick:thumbsup:

anyone?

·
Registered
495 Posts

·
Banned
5,773 Posts
Go the ebay route if you have time to so your own measurements and don't mind buying from different sellers and waiting for shipping, you end up saving a lot of money this way.

Go with the other if you just want perfect fitment without doing any measuring, you do pay a premium price though.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Last time I inquired,no back-up lights available from ExledUSA for some reason. HB.

·
Registered
495 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,853 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Why not check with one of our site sponsors Diode Dynamics? Their website is http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/

It would be good to support them as they support us.
If you buy from this dealer,make sure before you buy exactly what you are getting....they sent me two T-20 bulbs instead of 2 T-10's for my trunk and I ended up paying twice to send the wrong bulbs back....the original shipping,then the shipping to send the wrong bulbs back to them,which they never re-imbursed me for!!! Never again! HB

·
6MT JUNKIE
719 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,853 Posts
If you buy from this dealer,make sure before you buy exactly what you are getting....they sent me two T-20 bulbs instead of 2 T-10's for my trunk and I ended up paying twice to send the wrong bulbs back....the original shipping,then the shipping to send the wrong bulbs back to them,which they never re-imbursed me for!!! Never again! HB
Did you follow up with Diode Dynamic specifically? I would be surprised if they did not compensate you for the return shipping if they shipped you the wrong items.

·
Super Moderator
7,853 Posts

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts

·
6MT JUNKIE
719 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Did you follow up with Diode Dynamic specifically? I would be surprised if they did not compensate you for the return shipping if they shipped you the wrong items.
For sure.... they gave me some BS about them not ever paying shipping for returned items and I had to argue with them that it was their fault for sending me the wrong bulbs in the first place. They finally refunded my original shipping,but I am still outta luck on the second shipping that I had to send back the wrong bulbs. I deleted all my correspondence to and from them,as I will never buy anything from them again...ever! Money is not the problem....the principle is! HB

·
Banned
5,773 Posts
Why not check with one of our site sponsors Diode Dynamics? Their website is http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/

It would be good to support them as they support us.
I disagree. Just because they support the site does NOT mean you should buy from them. Their production selection is slim and dated. Look at the emitters they are using; it's old LED tech. You can get better, newer, brighter LEDs on eBay.

·
Banned
96 Posts
that kit looks nice, but not for the price. I bought from diode and they came out nice. about a 6000k color and they are super bright. stage 1 is as bright as you need them i dont see why you would need the lights any brighter

·
2013 Accord Sport
33 Posts
LED Lighting

Go the ebay route if you have time to so your own measurements and don't mind buying from different sellers and waiting for shipping, you end up saving a lot of money this way.

Go with exLEDs if you just want perfect fitment without doing any measuring, you do pay a premium price though.

Purchased mine from eBay. Happy with fitment and brightness. Providing links below.

CREE Reverse:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300935785616?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

2013 Accord Sedan Interior Pkg:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280992312594?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

GO BOSOX!! :thmsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
For what its worth, I just picked up som Exledusa leds and I can say with absolute certainty that they are worth their cost. I have tried various LEDs from ebay, to ijdmtoy, to amazon, to autolumination, for all of my various vehicles and these by far are the most consistent in color, intensity, uniformity, and luminosity.

They are pricey but if you add up all of the other LEDs you'll experiment with, youll end up spending the same if not more. Go for the 5000k. you'll love it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts