Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says good quality h.I.d kits also great pricing ..... this is a buddy of mines company! Great guy and great company ....... he quoted me 3 sets of h.I.d kits for my car. Low beam and fog lights and also my girlfriends civic. For 190 shipped! That's a low price gets better! ! The ballast has lifetime warranty. And bulbs 1 year warranty! ..... I told him about drive accord and how its growing and people always looking for h.I.d kits and he insisted to put the website on here not only that he said to hive his personal number out to answer any questions you guys and gals may have. So here it is DA *** LINK REMOVED BY MOD ***.
and his cell phone number is *** REMOVED BY MOD *** plz I advised you guys to call and ask as many questions you want to feel comfortable with this product ......

·
Brake, Turn and POWER
401 Posts
"The ballast has lifetime warranty." We have heard that so many times before, but when it comes to it. They always give reasons to avoid it. There are numerous threads about lifetime warranty, just look it up.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks dude but not tryna advertise at all i figure ill share some info on some hids kits that are good quality n good pricing ..........

and to driven dreams no need to look it up im not tryna make you buy them ill figure ill show you guys some good deals thats all .... and if you feel like is horse crap call the manger yourself and see if he can send something in writing and any product can tell you it has lifetime warranty and still try to screw you over ...... like i sed 3 sets of h.i.ds for 190 shipped .....WOW THATS A LOW PRICE ( STAPLES GUY VOICE) LOL

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PAPERBOY........ i dont know about you i used to buy hids for my civic and it had hi n lows beams and their was 120 a piece ......im not sure what kind of h.i.ds you buy but 3 sets for 190 is a good deal to me brother ........

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,440 Posts
thread closed....

Double postings or spamming/advertising on the forum(s) is not acceptable. Any of these threads or posts will be removed without notice. If you want to advertise for your business here, you need to contact the site administrator for permission first or become a site sponsor/vendor. No exceptions.

this also goes for friend's companies as well...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.