Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I've seen and read a lot of posts about Katzkin leather on the forms - but a local shop offers GOSFORD leather and I was wondering if anyone had experience with it and any feedback.

UPDATE:

Well I couldn't find any place locally to sell & install Katzkin and my previous emails to Katzkin have gone unanswered - so I went with the Gosford leather. I haven't seen Katzkin in person to compare - but I'm happy with the results. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures here I will.

Here is a picture of my 2013 Honda Accord LX and the newly installed Gosford leather seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
I think the installation could have been a little better or rather, tighter. You see those wavy segments for example in the front passenger seat right bolster...those will turn into folds eventually as people go in and out and if you don't condition the leather those folds will turn into cracks. I would get them to redo it and get rid of the wavy parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
Turned out good. How much?
$1150 installed.

I think the installation could have been a little better or rather, tighter. You see those wavy segments for example in the front passenger seat right bolster...those will turn into folds eventually as people go in and out and if you don't condition the leather those folds will turn into cracks. I would get them to redo it and get rid of the wavy parts.
Thanks for the tip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts