Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a BB camera pic Better pics this weekend.:banana:
Btw thanks to Mark at THROWDOWNPERFORMANCE for having great service and Jorge (Bpearl) for helping me on the install :thmsup:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Looks good .... Is that positive camber i see in the front

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think its actually the angel of the picture. I ll get more pics this weekend. :thmsup: Thanks

Looks good .... Is that positive camber i see in the front

·
Registered
31 Posts
wow that looks good! your black lip makes your tires look thinner than they really are. are those coils maxed out? or can you turn the rings more?

·
Registered
188 Posts
^ same question...and waiting for more pics

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well im on 25 series tires on back and yes the rear just the rear is maxed out .

wow that looks good! your black lip makes your tires look thinner than they really are. are those coils maxed out? or can you turn the rings more?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
188 Posts
about to wash mine....lol i ignored her for two weeks

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well im on 25 series tires on back and yes the rear just the rear is maxed out .
oh wow.. i didnt even notice your sig said it was a 25profile tire! must be nice to live down in FL. i managed to dent a rim up here with a 50 profile tire

·
Registered
188 Posts
havent seen rain in a while...but now that i say that once i wash my car then it will flipping rain....just my luck

·
Registered
188 Posts
oh wow.. i didnt even notice your sig said it was a 25profile tire! must be nice to live down in FL. i managed to dent a rim up here with a 50 profile tire
hahahahaha you're not lieing dude...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 14 of 14 Posts