·
2009 accord ex 4 cylinder
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
15 bucks for a pair :banana:

Reactions: Henry2024

·
133 Posts
i don't know how u can do it. my friend has those and it just annoy the heck out of me when i sit in his car.

·
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really havent drove yet with them on, i just put them on and went to work so lets see how they will feel once i drive back home

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Honda logo overdose.

·
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks like somebody needs an Ebay intervention... :paranoid:

·
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ebay is ma second home lol

·
05 Accord Coupe V6 6MT
11 Posts
It's kind of like.. A oversized balloon behind your neck.

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,062 Posts
No way. Who knows what kind of neck injuries having those would cause in an accident.

·
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Neck injuries ?????? Jajajajajajajajaja

·
Streets Nightmare
75 Posts
I alway check in with ebay once in a while, I just got my weather tech mat liner set (front, back and trunk)for 130 used but in great shape. I also picked up my oem rims and engine cover by being the top bidder. I wouldnt go as far as his pillows but then I could never get any good pillows for my bed either.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Neck injuries ?????? Jajajajajajajajaja
You'd be surprised how even a simple change to the engineered safety dynamics can cause negative outcomes. Not that the pillow itself would cause injury but it might advance your neck/head forward and make you more susceptible to injury.

·
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You'd be surprised how even a simple change to the engineered safety dynamics can cause negative outcomes. Not that the pillow itself would cause injury but it might advance your neck/head forward and make you more susceptible to injury.
Good point bro

I alway check in with ebay once in a while, I just got my weather tech mat liner set (front, back and trunk)for 130 used but in great shape. I also picked up my oem rims and engine cover by being the top bidder. I wouldnt go as far as his pillows but then I could never get any good pillows for my bed either.
Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts