Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check them out http://www.ezautowrap.com
Originally they quoted me only $80 but then they told me I can upgrade to the highest quality wrap for $25 more. So here it is. They where also certified vinyl wrappers. And they gave me free LED if I liked them on Facebook. :D

Next I'm wrapping the window trim and side mirrors my self. Their vinyl roll is just $20 so it won't bother me if I mess up.

Attachments

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
I love white cars with black roofs. Looks great!

Jay

·
Registered
275 Posts
I've been wanting to do this on my '12 coupe, it looks great! :thmsup:

·
Registered
924 Posts
for some reason this only looks good on white cars imo. but when i see it i really like it.

·
CVT
514 Posts
looks great! :thmsup:
and by window trim are you referring to the B pillar?

·
Registered
884 Posts
I wanna get my roof wrapped in black! :joker:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I had wrapped the roof on my old accord in carbon fiber and subsequently in black gloss... I'll eventually be doing my new one too... looks great btw

·
Registered
485 Posts
The B pillar needs it badly.

The black roof also works on silver.

Actually it could work on all colors, and provide paint protection for the roof, which is the most common area to start peeling and pitting.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Actually it could work on all colors, and provide paint protection for the roof, which is the most common area to start peeling and pitting.
I agree your your comment, I will be going tomorrow Sat @4pm to add it on my Hematite Accord Sport, also thanks Alex185, because of your post i was able to receive a very good price =)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am going to call my guy who has installed custom made clear brad for my MDX and X5, I think that he'll have no problem getting this done on my coupe. Great idea, man, I love the look. I live in NYC, so if anyone of you live in NYC, I will be more than happy to give his number and you can reach out to him. He does the clear brad for Ferrari of Long Island, so is big time. He'll drive to your home and do it for you in your garage, pretty cool.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts