Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new custom fit seat cover. can't believe it looks that great. what do you guys think?

·
Shift_ STILL Not A Honda
318 Posts
Looks good in my opinion. But what was wrong with the factory leather? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
are these the clazzio ones? i was thinkin of getting a set awhile back but wasnt sure of the quality. how is the leather?

·
Registered
191 Posts
you should take your seats to an upholstery place and get that shit fitted better that way its more bang for the buck. definitely looks decent though.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Looks good in my opinion. But what was wrong with the factory leather? :dunno:
From what I can tell, he has the EX instead of the EX-L, so no factory leather, just factory cloth.

·
Registered
106 Posts
How do you install new seat covers? Does anyone know where I can get a red and black combination seat cover for the 7th gen coupe (2003).

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got the EX too, with beige tissue. Definitely something to do, though, like others said, it needs to be fitted perfectly.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I didnt know they made seat covers like this - how much do they cost?

·
Registered
577 Posts
did you consider katskinz as well? i know those are supposed to be really good, but i think they require that you remove the oem covers and put those and so are harder to install... but i'm wondering if you had a chance to compare quality between the two... i'm not sure which one to go with its only about a 100 price difference

·
Registered
191 Posts
did you consider katskinz as well? i know those are supposed to be really good, but i think they require that you remove the oem covers and put those and so are harder to install... but i'm wondering if you had a chance to compare quality between the two... i'm not sure which one to go with its only about a 100 price difference
lol @ 100 price difference. you didnt consider the 500 for the install of katzkin by a professional.

·
Registered
230 Posts
hey i got the same one mine look a lot better you really net to tighten thoes up it will look so much better im tellin ya but looks good

·
Registered
629 Posts
From what I can tell, he has the EX instead of the EX-L, so no factory leather, just factory cloth.
Factory Leather in EX-L ****s anyway lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts