Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought fog lights for the v6 sedan off a member and I have a LX-P. I know that I need custom wiring to work and I'm planning on getting the power from the parking lights and HID's. My question is that why does one fog have these two connectors while the other doesn't

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
I did the V6 bumper swap some years ago on my EX-L. Ignore the loose wiring on the one fog light and plug your car harness directly to the bulbs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey man! I'm literally about to do the same to my lxp :) just waiting on the bumper next week! Got my fogs Saturday. I was wondering if you knew the answer why the left fog has the wire and plugs while the right one doesn't? Thanks man!

So I bought fog lights for the v6 sedan off a member and I have a LX-P. I know that I need custom wiring to work and I'm planning on getting the power from the parking lights and HID's. My question is that why does one fog have these two connectors while the other doesn't

·
8th Gen Believer
3,952 Posts
Ah! you guys found each other, I was just going to add the thread from xMCxEbinx.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SO, those wires that were originally on the fog ligthts were there if you want to use the original halogen bulb. I went with HID's so those wires that were on the fog lights were useless. I ended up wiring the fog light HID's to the parking / corner lights. Every time the parking / corner lights go on, the fog lights go on.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Hey man! I'm literally about to do the same to my lxp :) just waiting on the bumper next week! Got my fogs Saturday. I was wondering if you knew the answer why the left fog has the wire and plugs while the right one doesn't? Thanks man!
I have a wiring kit that will work for LX... it has not been used. Comes with factory type push switch, wiring and relay. Will be posting a for sale soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts