Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
vancity
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the mugen replica and a billet lower grill mostly to avoid damage to condenser. The lower grill is meant for the 4cyl, but I made it work; bent the tabs up on the bottom. I think the plate looks a bit low, but I was in a rush and just zip tied it however I could get it on. What do ya'll think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Looks ok to me. Those wheels look good on your car. The lower grill adds a distinctive touch IMO. Front plate is kind of low and hides quite a bit of that new grill. New is not always better and retro has its good points in some cases despite the previous comment. In the final analysis the only opinion that matters is yours.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Have the same in my car but painted the lower billet matte black as well as the grill except for the border that I left chrome

·
8th Gen Believer
3,955 Posts
Sharp and clean, I like it. The wheels are awesome.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I picked up the mugen replica and a billet lower grill mostly to avoid damage to condenser. The lower grill is meant for the 4cyl, but I made it work; bent the tabs up on the bottom. I think the plate looks a bit low, but I was in a rush and just zip tied it however I could get it on. What do ya'll think?
dont love it. but i like it! i almost got that one myself. painted mine and i felt like calling Honda to tell them that i "fixed" their grill.

Anyway i think the mugen upper is a def keeper.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks great! Way better than my eBay grill lol.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts