Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
justmy8gen
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BE by Breyton (now with pics)

Ok so I got the rims today and freaking excited however, I have question on tires and I hope I can get the answer ASAP:thumbsup:

The Rims: BE by Breyton 19-8.5-45 (German Made and only 23.5 lbs) and I am wondering if the tire 245/19/45 will fit better or the 245/19/40 will fit better? How is the 45 compare to 40? Should I go to 45 though because it's recommended from Prof.

here is pics:

H&R Springs:

96 Posts
sick rims. i was just going through their website. I cant read german, or figure out whats going on on the site haha but how much did the wheels run you in total?

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
12,733 Posts
245/35/19 is closest to stock. But if you want a more comfortable ride/want to fill the wheel well more, go with 245/40/19

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Those are great, you live in the US or Canada? I don't want to pay a double duty if they sell in the US.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I live in FL and it only cost me $50 for shipping. I ordered it on last Friday and It came on Tues. :) It's all depend on where you live.
How much they charge you on duty in Canada, because it's not made in North America, it doesn't fall under NAFTA, and I have to paya 5% tax, and a 6%, plus shipping. Government has their hand down your pocket.:thumbsdow

·
justmy8gen
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much they charge you on duty in Canada, because it's not made in North America, it doesn't fall under NAFTA, and I have to paya 5% tax, and a 6%, plus shipping. Government has their hand down your pocket.:thumbsdow
huh? Sorry for the misunderstanding...I live in Florida USA and I have no idea how much they will charge in Canada lol...

·
Living Life
492 Posts
Man, can't wait to see those on your ride. Post some pics as soon as possible haha

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wow, i just got seriously down in the dumps guys.

They are Konig Miligram's and are the exact same apart from the badges. Which brand is the theif?

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Wow, i just got seriously down in the dumps guys.

They are Konig Miligram's and are the exact same apart from the badges. Which brand is the theif?
Wrong .. the Konig's are just a spoked pattern, the Breyton's are mesh pattern:

·
Registered
32 Posts
i would go 40 but if you're living in an area where road conditions are bad go 45...if you're on 245/40 you'll feel the road more because you're on thinner tires.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts