Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Honda Speed!
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question about the Gracenote database. I understand I can manually update this every quarter with the updates released by Honda/Gracenote.

Though, I have a few (new) CD's that Gracenote says that the Title information is acquired, but I get no Title, No track names, nothing. Is this just false positive message?

I went back recently to buying CD's after years of downloading, there really is no other feeling to opening up a CD like a christmas present and reading about your favourite artist while listening to the CD. I find the music quality is better too, but I'm no audiophile so it just may be a percieved increase in quality :yes:

Anyways, would love for all the information to be displayed with my CD's...Any ideas why this is happening? I do have older CD's showing title information btw.

·
Honda Speed!
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
^bump...wait is this allowed? I am new here :p

·
Honda Speed!
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey all, just upgraded my Gracenote database to the January 2014 release. I still have CD's I bought within the last 6 months, that still no artist or song information is being populated do you have any idea?

The CD's are Drake - Nothing Was the Same & Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2

These are pretty big artists and CD's which sold millions, seriously why isn't any information showing up?!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts