Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screwing around with the new iPhone and snapped a pic of the 'Lude today. The camera seems pretty decent...

CRZ looks much better in person. Not totally sold on the interior, tho. Looks better than Honda's recent frenetic interior design (Insight, Fit) but more because of interesting textures. CRV's interior is still the one to beat for top ergonomics. (2011 Odyssey looks promising.)

Not crazy about the Accord's updates. Sedan I'm not into either way. But I think I do prefer the 08-10 Coupe. The original egg grate grill looked more aggressive. And the taillights bulge out from the rear - not as sleek.

Attachments

·
Rule Enforcer
8,217 Posts
Shame Honda can't back the CR-Z's look up with a powertrain to match :/.....

Throw in the SI's I-4 and now we are talking.

·
Super Moderator
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another shot of the coupe's tail light.

And a pic of the nicest car on the Honda lot... :biggrin:

Edit: For comparison, added pic of my 08's taillight.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^
Tks

I get more compliments on the Lude than anything. It's totally stock (except for some Honda Civic accessory wheels, stereo upgrade, and front strut tower bar.) At meets, it gets more attention than a lot of the other cars. 89,000 original miles. Interior is spotless.

I'll always keep it clean . . . no dropping, slamming, blinging, or murdering it out, yo...

:D

·
Super Moderator
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shame Honda can't back the CR-Z's look up with a powertrain to match :/.....

Throw in the SI's I-4 and now we are talking.
I agree. I know Honda wants to push the Hybrid thing (which they haven't done very well IMO) but why not make a version of the CRZ with another engine that's available? I think that the Si's engine would do nicely. :yes:

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,440 Posts
^^^
Tks

I get more compliments on the Lude than anything. It's totally stock (except for some Honda Civic accessory wheels, stereo upgrade, and front strut tower bar.) At meets, it gets more attention than a lot of the other cars. 89,000 original miles. Interior is spotless.

I'll always keep it clean . . . no dropping, slamming, blinging, or murdering it out, yo...

i'll trade you my 99 for the lude, str8 up right now.... :wave: :deal: :nuts: :banana:

·
Super Moderator
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll trade you my 99 for the lude, str8 up right now.... :wave: :deal: :nuts: :banana:
Shut the front door . . .

:D........:D..:D:D:D:D
:D:D.....:D..:D......:D
:D...:D..:D..:D......:D
:D.....:D:D..:D......:D
:D........:D..:D:D:D:D

·
Carpe Diem
3,159 Posts
Your lude is beautiful. Please tell me that's not the original paint! I'd buy that baby off you in a second.

·
Autobot Gunner
417 Posts

+1000 points for this. Great car! I assume its garaged?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts