Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, which one is better for performance gains? Which one has the best overall tone? I love the one youtube video of the Takeda and the Greddy. Which one has the quietest cabin presence at highway speeds 6th gear on the highway 65-75MPH? Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,778 Posts
I like the tone of both. For strictly performance gains, the gains are going to be minimal with a catback alone and there hasn't been any side to side tests.

The Megan OE-RS should offer gains with having slightly larger piping. For best exhaust results would recommend upgrading to a jpipe and test pipe as well for most performance out of the exhaust.

What are your goals performance wise? For strictly performance probably are some other areas to focus as well like pulley, UR spacer and gaskets, ported intake runners, etc.

Drop us a line if you have any questions!

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
Evo2 pipes are just way too big in a negative way ( visually ), unless you're cool with the whole huge coffee can tips.
I agree. The magnaflow tips are about the same size as G35/350z for reference and perfect IMO.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
+1 Even though I rock Greddy, out of the two I would do Magnaflow. Didn’t like the sound of the EVO2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts