Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a random thing. We weren't looking for another car but it seems this car found us, so I'm back lurking on Accord forums again after several years. For many years we had a rare CB7 (silver '91 SE w/blk leather) and currently a CD5 ('94 LX w/ABS).

These days I prefer to think of myself as brand-agnostic but am mostly associated with having at least one Honda in the stable. Just when our current one is at that stage where it needs serious TLC or a new owner ... this one entered our lives.

I pick the car up tonight; attached is a picture from the listing. It's a 6-6 with higher miles, so there are a few issues I'll be researching. But it's in very good overall shape and drives like a dream.

Story just brings a tear to your eye, don't it?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Congrats and welcome to DA Forums. The car looks pretty decent in the photo you posted. I'm sure you and the family will enjoy it very much. You picked the right place for info on maintaining your new Accord. Keep us posted on your progress.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.
@carid
No plans yet except to get it on the road and fix a few things. It goes into the dealer next week for the airbag light and power steering hose recall. Overhead map lights don't work for some reason.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts