Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Strong Island Accord
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
04 accord lx '

1. Why do my doors not open automatically when i turn the engine off. I have to manually hit unlock to get out of the car

2. Had my rotors and breaks done in june 09' ( front breaks and rotors replaced), i'm hearing a grinding when i break and squeeking..hwo is it possible to need breaks already when i only had them done 12k miles ago. Honda replaced my entire power steering column. Could that be the problem??[/b][/b]

·
Strong Island Accord
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dreamacre - I have lots of problems? You're gonna have a few yourself if you keep up ur wiseass comments!

·
No longer active
702 Posts
There is no car available from the factory (ANY factory) that comes with a feature that opens your doors automatically when you turn the car off. There are SOME cars that unlock the doors (usually either when the car is placed in Park or the car is turned off), but the Accord isn't one of them.
By the way - please don't post the same question twice. Once is plenty, thank you.

Also, please don't threaten other members. Not only can you not back up your threats, people aren't likely to help you next time if they see you threatening people.

You posted this question twice within 30 minutes and are, for some inexplicable reason, surprised when a very active forum doesn't hop to within a few minutes of your difficult to understand first post and some folks make fun of you.

Welcome to DA. Please calm down.

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
OP,

Please do not double post and chill it with the hostility and threats, neither are welcomed here and both are against DA forum rules.

Thread locked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.