Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting my GTA Car Kit for my 03 accord tonight, I was just wondering if anyone has had any of these? Any distortion or negative thoughts about it? I couldn't find many reviews about it so i thought I'd try on here.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Use search and go to the modify and also electronics section there's a lot of discussions on different aux or bluetooth choices .:)

·
Super Moderator
6,662 Posts
Yes, and don't get it. I had it for about a week and had interference issue no matter what song I'm playing at what volume. I installed correctly also. I returned the kit and got a USA Spec kit from Amazon instead, no interference with USA spec at all.

·
Registered
81 Posts
you got the BT35-HON? is it bluetooth or aux I am looking into that and I haven't decided if I am going to pull the trigger on it (I am looking for bluetooth product.

·
Super Moderator
6,662 Posts
The BT is bluetooth. If you are looking for the aux out + Apple data/audio port then go with PA15-HON2.

Both steering volume and channel +- buttons work with iPod/iPhone up to 4s. I can't speak for iPhone 5 with the converter adapter. The same goes for GTA car kit, except I had mad electromagnetic interference especially when the car warms up. The PA15-HON2 has zero interference given that you install it properly, plus it retains the XM capability if you decide to get subscriptions. Disconnect the negative battery before the install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought it and installed it I also have an ex, and it allowed me to keep xm aswell, I have no problems with it except when I'm charging the device I'm playing music with, there's a high pitched tone that you hear non stop, but off the charger its very good in my opinion, glad I bought it FM transmitters were getting annoying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts