Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Detail Fans, Does anyone have any experience on applying Gtechniq EXO to their vehicle? There was video instructing on applying it to an Acura that looked like the Basque Red coloring of my Accord Sport. All I could say was WOW!! Very impressive if that's the look you're going for on your vehicle.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gtechniq EXO COATING EXAMPLE

Greetings, This is the Gtechniq EXO product I wanted to ask if anyone has had any experience with on their vehicle? Here is the Youtube video on it that caught my attention. Its the Basque Red color of my Accord Sport or at least close to it. Would love for mine to look like this.

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
10,204 Posts
The paint looks like that NOT because of the Gtechniq coating but because it was given a complete 2 stage detail job.

You can use the most expensive top of the line wax/sealant/coating/whatever, but if you don't properly prep the paint first, it's going to look less than perfect.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay then, Dawn, Clay/BF Shampoo, BF Gloss Enhancing Polish, BF Crystal Seal-Gtechniq EXO (on trunk) and BF Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax to top it off. Will post pics as soon as the weather is favorable. Here in Alabama. Thanks Guys!!!

Purchased new in late July and the per the bag test the paint is bad but you wouldn't know it from a visual. I've been telling friends about the detailing tips I've learned here. They're really shocked when they perform the "bag test" when they think their car is "clear." But we all have room to learn...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts