Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Gunmetal HFP on Diamond White Pearl

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17"Gunmetal HFP wheels on a 2010 Diamond Pearl?????

What do ya all think of it...would it look nice???

Attachments

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Yea I think any gunmetal wheel would pop with pearl white. I personally would go with the HFP 19’s but since you’re getting a deal I understand. So YES! :yes:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Those are 18" wheels. I don't think Honda makes accessory wheels for the 8th gen Accords <18". :dunno:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Don't throw your money away ..... HELL NO!

·
Registered
154 Posts
where you getting a deal on these 18s? been looking for awhile and everything is 300 a wheel

·
Registered
851 Posts
they are 18's.
so double check the tires
and yea it would look nice once you powder coat them black and then tint the windows and so on..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you sure you aren't looking at the HFP wheels that were made for the Civic (same style)? Our Accords only got the 18" treatment and the nicer 19s.

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
the 17" civic HFPs are 45 offset which will make the accord look ridiculous, the 55 19" HFPs need spacers all around to make it look good. I thought about these 17s for winter but offset ****s and I take my spacers off for the winter

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
the 17" civic HFPs are 45 offset which will make the accord look ridiculous, the 55 19" HFPs need spacers all around to make it look good. I thought about these 17s for winter but offset ****s and I take my spacers off for the winter
y u take ur spacers off for the winter?

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
y u take ur spacers off for the winter?
Spacers add stress, I only run them in warm weather with my HFPs. Since i put stock wheels in colder months I take the spacers off also since they will be of no purpose with ugly stock wheels.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so the 17's iv thinking about getting wont fit my 2010 accord?
with the offset being 45..what would the difference??
why would they look ugly??
whats the offset for the OEM wheels that i have already....

·
Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
5,667 Posts
That style of HFP wheels in 17" would look small on the 8th gen' Accord. If they are 18", then that's another story.

Personally speaking, the HFP 19" wheels look awesome on the 8th gen' Accord (and even other Acura sedans).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts