Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone

I was doing my research weeks before and I recently installed 20mm H&R spacers in my car with H&R springs.

I fix them and I am really happy with the car look and stance. its 100% fitment for 2013 accord.

I finish the rear today and am going to install 15mm in the front tomorrow :thmsup:

Please note: I have Megan 3Pcs arm kit installed to adjust camber and toe.

here is some pictures before and after (rear only)

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
Looks better

In my opinion I can't say the same about the mesh of the body kit, spoiler, window visors, door moldings, etc. So much going on

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Looks better

In my opinion I can't say the same about the mesh of the body kit, spoiler, window visors, door moldings, etc. So much going on
I agree, there is a lot going on. Although most of those are functional and many people go for that when modding, so I can't put it down. What mesh on the kit are you referring to?

Edit: Or were you referring to all those things listed meshing together?

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
It's sad that we have to resort to putting things like that on our doors because there are that many inconsiderate people out there. I always try to park waaay out in the middle of nowhere. Hate it when I'm next to someone because you never know

·
It's a Coupe or nothing
213 Posts
I am not a 4 door man but this one I like. Are those the recommended tire size for the 19" wheels? Well done..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts