Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
S mode
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone knows if this guy still active? because he doesn't respond to any types of communication at all.

I want to order the 9th Gen Tail Light, but heard a lot of stories from the forum that he takes forever to mail out items. I don't want to pay and wait for weeks for this dude to sent out items whenever he want when customers pay him so quick over online transaction.

Anyone know of any other seller beside this guy?

Thanks.

·
Retired from Car Biz....
7,284 Posts
He invented the harness so somebody else could do the same - it's not rocket science.

If he is still there, he is the parts manager of a large dealer in Cleveland - I used to work along time ago at the same dealer in Akron. Knowing his owner., he couold have got shut off from pursuing it or transferred to another store.

PM Kings here he may know somethng...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Better English please.

Easiest method of getting him is a phone call, PMs and emails are often lost on him. That's assuming you wanted an answer and are not just venting over rumors you've heard.

·
S mode
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bleh, its a forum its not work, I don't have to grammar check all the time. I saw a thread that some dude on here was trying to make his own harness, but it seems like he's still working on it. His harness looks very clean. I'll buy the harness from that dude if he finish it.

·
Retired from Car Biz....
7,284 Posts
bleh, its a forum its not work, I don't have to grammar check all the time.
remind me not to help you anymore...after all it's just a forum .....

Do you realize how arrogant and selfish you sound when you write that?

gotta be about 22 years old...I'll bet on it...

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
10,007 Posts
bleh, its a forum its not work, I don't have to grammar check all the time.
No one is expecting a 100% grammatically correct sentence, just a coherent one. "HaгdTopGuy, does that guy even wants a customers based???" was the only incoherent sentence.

But if you really want the harness, try contacting the guy at work as suggested by scity. As you can see from my post above, he hasn't been here since January 4th. Who knows when or if the other guy will finish with his.

·
S mode
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
geessh, calm down...not everyone is perfect, if you can't make sense of what the person is saying then just ask for clarification, but don't go and pointing at people grammar.

·
Registered
256 Posts
geessh, calm down...not everyone is perfect, if you can't make sense of what the person is saying then just ask for clarification, but don't go and pointing at people grammar.
No one is expecting perfection, but that original post was horrible even for a 5th grader. I sincerely hope English is not your first language.

I still figured out what you were trying to ask and answered you. I've also bought from him myself so I was speaking from experience. Just call him.

·
4,637 Posts
I'll let this cool down a bit and may re-open it later. I don't want this thread blowing up. Which is where it looks to be going.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.