1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2007 4DR EX-L V6 5AT
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is the address to Handa Accessoris:
6019 Auburn Blvd
Citrus Heights, CA 95621

Does anyone live near there that would be willing to pick up a front lip from them and ship it to me? I of course would get you a prepaid label and even compensate for time and effort. Just thought I would ask. Thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Contact Honda Parts Unlimited, I got my whole HFP kit shipped for free. They a a promo with free shipping on some accessories. I just emailed them and ask if the kit would qualify and they agreed to do it. I paid then them refunded my shipping costs. I even bought the trunk spoiler. Its worth a shot to ask.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I may be mistaken, but I recently checked out CFL Honda, looking at a front lip, and they charge about 200 for the front lip and shipping is around 17 dollars. Should be the same deal since I checked a few days ago.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I may be mistaken, but I recently checked out CFL Honda, looking at a front lip, and they charge about 200 for the front lip and shipping is around 17 dollars. Should be the same deal since I checked a few days ago.
yea but the website doesnt take into account how large the box is to ship. i have heard multiple reports of how they would call you after you place the order to say it cannot be shipped for such a low price

·
Registered
273 Posts
Contact Honda Parts Unlimited, I got my whole HFP kit shipped for free. They a a promo with free shipping on some accessories. I just emailed them and ask if the kit would qualify and they agreed to do it. I paid then them refunded my shipping costs. I even bought the trunk spoiler. Its worth a shot to ask.
Anyone else know about the credibility of this seller and their parts? i.e. new? authentic OEM? free shipping on lips?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Anyone else know about the credibility of this seller and their parts? i.e. new? authentic OEM? free shipping on lips?
They are true Brand New OEM parts, my whole kit came about a week after I put my order in.

Like I said I just emailed them with the part #'s I wanted and asked if these would qualifiy for there free shipping on accessories promo code. They said ya and to order and they would credit back my shipping chagres. I keep all the emails back and forth for documention just in case they didn't give me back my shipping. But 2 to 3 days after I order I saw the refund it my statement.

So I ended up getting the HFP front, sides and rear, a Trunk spoiler and premium floor mats for 1150 shipped!! I know its alot of money but for what I got I feel it was a pretty good deal.

·
lookin' clean
671 Posts
i've been looking around for a lip also. If you find a good place to pick one up let me know.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
So you bought it Greg? Nice. I would get one, but it means spending more money to get it painted alabaster. :paranoid:

·
Registered
151 Posts
CFL is legit:
Sub Total $196.99
Standard Shipping 18.49
Handling Fee: 2.00
Tax 0.00
Total $217.48
Yeah that's what the total is on the site, but they call/email you afterward and adjust the pricing. I had it shipped to me from CFL Honda for roughly $85 which isn't bad at all. (Dan is awesome btw, had the lip located and shipped to me with-in a few days)

H and A wanted around $150 to ship it I believe, or maybe even more.

I recently shipped a lip to Florida and UPS/Fedex wanted $187 to ship it because the box was so big. I have no idea how CFL Honda got the shipping so cheap. Ended up greyhounding the package for a 1/3 of what the others were asking.

·
2006 I4 MT
2,088 Posts
I was qouted around $30 from another place and did get a call saying it was going to be $100+. So if they list it for shipping out cheap, you'll probably get a call. I ended up picking it up since it was a 40 min drive.

·
lookin' clean
671 Posts
so you guys are saying that the website showing cheap shipping prices are false?

a front lip will most likely run around 300 shipped?

·
2006 I4 MT
2,088 Posts
You're better off calling the places first before sending in payment for lip only to find out they want an extra $100.

I can't remember why I paid with paypal when I did my order. But my shipping refund was stuck in paypal for a while.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts