Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about bringing my coupe into the dealer to fix the squeaky passenger seat under TSB 09-011......just wondering if anyone had their dealer do it and if it actually corrected the issue.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
┐(´ー` )┌
441 Posts
I know BPearl2010 had this problem a while back and the last time i was in his car i didn't hear the noise. Shoot him a pm to see what happened. I remember he had told me he had gone more than once to get it fixed.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The TSB says it should take about half an hour.

I have both the seat and headliner noise as well. The seat noise seems to be dependent on position, so if I don't have a passenger I just move it to where it's quiet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like Joey said..

I have gone and done this TSB like 4 times already.. My next trip to the dealer will be to replace my seat..

I set up an appointment for Monday...I really hope the hell it works because I hate wasting my time at the dealer. So they 'aligned' the seat 4 different times and it still makes a noise?

I would do it myself but I figure while the car is still under warranty I will let the dealer do it...then again, if it didn't work for your car it makes me wonder if I should even waste my time at the dealer. I am also going to have the dealer cover TSB 08-074, which is the fix fo the shelf rattle when you turn the Bass up on the stereo. (Not be confused with the rear shelf squeak noise which can supposedly be fixed/alleviated with the Teflon spray)

Anyone else have this done?

·
┐(´ー` )┌
441 Posts
I set up an appointment for Monday...I really hope the hell it works because I hate wasting my time at the dealer. So they 'aligned' the seat 4 different times and it still makes a noise?

I would do it myself but I figure while the car is still under warranty I will let the dealer do it...then again, if it didn't work for your car it makes me wonder if I should even waste my time at the dealer. I am also going to have the dealer cover TSB 08-074, which is the fix fo the shelf rattle when you turn the Bass up on the stereo. (Not be confused with the rear shelf squeak noise which can supposedly be fixed/alleviated with the Teflon spray)

Anyone else have this done?
Sorry to go a bit off topic, but is there TSB for the rear shelf squeak noise? I have that and i don't wanna do it myself, I rather the dealer do it.

·
niiice!
347 Posts
wait... im confused..

i get the seat popping into place/adjusting sound once in a while... is it that ?

or is it like a rusted door/brakes wearing sound? cos i dont get that...

·
Registered
35 Posts
My passenger seat squeaked like crazy....brought it back...they replaced the seat track, air bag sensors etc etc.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts