Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a 2013 EX-L Navi coupe and I replaced by fog lights with LEDs. If I recall it's 2 screws and a little tug to get the housing out from the bumper.

Hope this helps.
Bryan

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yep, one screw each. Alot easier to replace than the gen 9 sedan fogs.

·
Registered
124 Posts
fog light plastic trim

I have a 2013 EX-L Navi coupe and I replaced by fog lights with LEDs. If I recall it's 2 screws and a little tug to get the housing out from the bumper.

Hope this helps.
Bryan
well I had a hard time pulling out the black plastic trim on the sport sedan, i shine a flashlight and found that it was screwed in behind and that i cant simply pull the trim piece out easily. This is for the driver side, i havent mess with the passenger side yet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
After doing mine the "right" way I ended up doing it the easier way around when replacing with HIDs. The pass side is super easy. The driver side requires removing the whole assembly per Honda. But if you just take the one Philips head screw that attaches the bumper on the side and remove two or three of the lower plastic clips the bumper will pull away and you can easily change the bulbs.

·
Registered
124 Posts
fog light

After doing mine the "right" way I ended up doing it the easier way around when replacing with HIDs. The pass side is super easy. The driver side requires removing the whole assembly per Honda. But if you just take the one Philips head screw that attaches the bumper on the side and remove two or three of the lower plastic clips the bumper will pull away and you can easily change the bulbs.
Yea I think that's what everyone on the forum does for the accord sedan. They just remove one phillip screw and several plastic tabs on the driver side and pull the bumper away to change the bulb. It just bothers me that in the owner manual they made it look so easy, but in reality it was a PITA!

·
PLATINUM PLAYER
82 Posts
No bumper removal needed

It's really easy

2014 Sport Sedan 6MT

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Wish i cud piss 93 octane
40 Posts
Guys need some help with bulb size. I have a sedan exl. There's this eBay seller who I am in touch with for hid kits for low beam and fogs. He claims that his h11 and h8s are same. Could that be true?

·
Grinding Gears
269 Posts
Guys need some help with bulb size. I have a sedan exl. There's this eBay seller who I am in touch with for hid kits for low beam and fogs. He claims that his h11 and h8s are same. Could that be true?
http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1475290

Check out the above thread :thmsup: Didn't really get a chance to read through all of it, but it seems like h11 and h8 are compatible, but some slight modifications are necessary.

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Awesome thread. Thanks guys.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts