Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some nice person put a little dent on the front passenger side (front right) window chrome trim so I would like to replace it and looking for directions or videos on how to perform this work. Of course I can live with it too.

Light Bumper Automotive exterior Lighting Automotive lighting

Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Vehicle door Mid-size car

·
Registered
514 Posts
Haven't seen anything on it, but I'd assume it's held on with double sided tape. The new strip from Honda would likely have the tape on it already.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
64 Posts
After my car was broken into by some rat bastards a collision center replaced them for me in a jiff. It should be too bad to replace.

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Banned
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you come across this info after you started the thread?
I knew it was a bit of work after watching the gen 8th replacement youtube video. I was not sure about how to take the passenger side mirror off. The video starts after someone has taken the panel off so I wanted to know how to take the panel off. It is a little bit of work but should be okay. I just have to find the video taking the panel off.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I knew it was a bit of work after watching the gen 8th replacement youtube video. I was not sure about how to take the passenger side mirror off. The video starts after someone has taken the panel off so I wanted to know how to take the panel off. It is a little bit of work but should be okay. I just have to find the video taking the panel off.
Door panel is easy. Look up some f the threads about changing the front speakers. Basically, it's two screws, a bunch of clips and unplug the power window module. I recommend you do it with the window all the way down.

·
Banned
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Door panel is easy. Look up some f the threads about changing the front speakers. Basically, it's two screws, a bunch of clips and unplug the power window module. I recommend you do it with the window all the way down.
The trim change is fairly easy. You just have to remove the outside mirror then you can take damaged trim and install a new one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts