Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
No because that was stupid and reckless Cough *But damn did it sound nice* Cough. Jeez I have a bad cold today

·
Banned
13,101 Posts
Tried what? Wasting 16 seconds of another member's life here by watching that lousy video?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Reckless, moronic and stupid. The reasons we all pay such high insurance rates.:thumbsdow

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've done a 15 second burn out going strait at a light before. The car started vibrating lol.

I've done a 15 second burn out going strait at a light before. The car started vibrating lol.
Is that a bad thing? Lol what exactly was vibrating?

Tried what? Wasting 16 seconds of another member's life here by watching that lousy video?
Lol is there any way I can give you 16 seconds back?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Have we tried what?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Tried what? Making a left hand turn? Sure, I've done that a few times.

·
13 Accord Coupe V6 Ex-L
194 Posts
Yea I did that yesterday!!! Hit a cop car, they opened fire and killed me. The next day I woke up in a hospital, and I did it again! Man GTA V is awesome!........ WAIT!! That video is real life?!

·
Banned
113 Posts

Is that a bad thing? Lol what exactly was vibrating?

Lol is there any way I can give you 16 seconds back?
Well if you have a v6 put the bitch in sport, turn off ac, turn off traction control, hold down the left paddle, and throw your foot to the floor. It is possible to do a crazy burn out just stop after you feel it vibrate like the whole car will start vibrating as the wheels attempt to gain traction at a higher speed...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
924 Posts

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,057 Posts
Has to be V6, i4s cant do that
It's hard getting the tires to chirp in a straight line with zee-i4. Turning it's easy.

Dude in the video also started with his wheels on paint, which is kinda cheating.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I have done it, in a closed area of course and with pulling E-brake, you know what happened....nothing its a FWD, nothing will happen, unless its raining. Then you will crash.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts