Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.haynes.com/repairmanuals/honda/accord

Since they haven't released the 2013+ book yet, does anyone have experience with their previous edition? It covers 2003-2012, so I figure the 8th gen will have a lot of overlap with the 9th..

Also, does anyone know when the next edition might drop?

Thanks, looking to tear out the interior at some point and want to do it right.

·
Former H Master Tech
318 Posts
The cars are very different in most aspects. The only thing that really carried over is the chassis itself, most of the rear suspension, most of the V6 engine and a few other small items... but most of it does not overlap. Honda manuals are available but can be costly $55-100+.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The cars are very different in most aspects. The only thing that really carried over is the chassis itself, most of the rear suspension, most of the V6 engine and a few other small items... but most of it does not overlap. Honda manuals are available but can be costly $55-100+.
Ouch, thanks. I suppose you don't really need the manual to take the interior apart, but I've had my share of pulling and tugging (and snapping) of interior trim to take it slow this time around. Guess I'll check into the Honda official ones.

·
Banned
905 Posts
Those are done by Helm and they are not out yet (paper ones). Online version can now be subscribed to. Go to Helm site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts