Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! im new to this 4rum. i just bought my car, and i cant find the screww to adjust my low beam cus i just installed my hid and it was too high. i would be appriciate any comments :)

·
loving the V6 growl :D
444 Posts
take a pic (back of headlight) and we'll encircle it for you..

BTW, how was the headlight when you got your car? was it high too? it might be that the HID bulbs are not sitted properly?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it sit tight cus i tried to move it around. im at work right now, thats why i asked cus im curious. meanwhile, it seems like no1 really mentioned about it

·
S mode
382 Posts
You should try this video, I know it's not for the car, but the concept of location is there. 9th gen doesn't have he adjustment from side to side, only up and down. You'll see marking for side to side on the headlight when you open the hood, but it's not there. I double check this with my local dealer and they gave me print out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i foudn the left right numb but i couldnt find the up and down one since everything was so nanrrow, i couldnt reach in. Im also driving a seden sport one too

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as i noticed on the my car, i found the right left one which is the same as video, but couldnt locate the up down :(. still.... im sorry, i cant find any spaces to post pictures for you guys to locate it since everything was so small

·
Registered
1,689 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
you can also insert a large phillips head screwdriver into that hole and turn it to adjust. Thats why you see those teeth. Makes the angle easier.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Because what exactly im confused abt is it says left right and up down turn at the same direction, i only found that numb, and the other left right i cant. i read some posts saying us honda are not allowed to adjust the left right, right? also i tried to turn a lot but nothing moved :-s

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
The left headlight is definitely adjustable.... How much did you spin? By the way, it should be the nuts that are very close to wire connections.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
actually, they both are from the same position, they are just one from left and the other one from the right headlight

1 - 12 of 12 Posts