Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! im new to this 4rum. i just bought my car, and i cant find the screww to adjust my low beam cus i just installed my hid and it was too high. i would be appriciate any comments :)

·
loving the V6 growl :D
444 Posts
take a pic (back of headlight) and we'll encircle it for you..

BTW, how was the headlight when you got your car? was it high too? it might be that the HID bulbs are not sitted properly?

·
S mode
382 Posts
You should try this video, I know it's not for the car, but the concept of location is there. 9th gen doesn't have he adjustment from side to side, only up and down. You'll see marking for side to side on the headlight when you open the hood, but it's not there. I double check this with my local dealer and they gave me print out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as i noticed on the my car, i found the right left one which is the same as video, but couldnt locate the up down :(. still.... im sorry, i cant find any spaces to post pictures for you guys to locate it since everything was so small

·
Registered
1,687 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Because what exactly im confused abt is it says left right and up down turn at the same direction, i only found that numb, and the other left right i cant. i read some posts saying us honda are not allowed to adjust the left right, right? also i tried to turn a lot but nothing moved :-s

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
The left headlight is definitely adjustable.... How much did you spin? By the way, it should be the nuts that are very close to wire connections.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.