Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Could any one of you guys post his head light cut off on a wall with hid or with OEM bulbs ?
I have my car with hid installed on it but i don't know whether they are aimed properly or not they look like that the left is higher.
some ppl here told me that is good the left should be higher and other said the opposite and some told me that they should be the same height
They also comment about horizontal alignment so i need a pic for the OEM or a cut off that is stock after hid installation
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
dont worry about making one side higher than the other. the cutoff already takes the slant into account so just make them even and it will be fine.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one have a pic for the output ?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In the pic the left and right are identical
We are same as US left side

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

passenger side should be higher so ur not blinding oncoming traffic with ur higher driver side.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I kind of have the same problem.. I have a '10 coupe and i recently had 8000k HIDs installed. After the installation I noticed that my right head light looked brighter than the left whenever I looked at the reflection of my car in the bumper of the car infront of me, thus giving the right headlight a greenish accent instead of the blue-ish color that my left headlight emits. When i shine my lights at my garage door, it looks like the 2 lights are leveled. Does anyone know what might be the problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I kind of have the same problem.. I have a '10 coupe and i recently had 8000k HIDs installed. After the installation I noticed that my right head light looked brighter than the left whenever I looked at the reflection of my car in the bumper of the car infront of me, thus giving the right headlight a greenish accent instead of the blue-ish color that my left headlight emits. When i shine my lights at my garage door, it looks like the 2 lights are leveled. Does anyone know what might be the problem?
sorry i meant the right headlight is dimmer than the left -.-

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trithumb
Is this a pic for the 8th gen output ?
In the pic the left and right are identical ?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
trithumb
Is this a pic for the 8th gen output ?
In the pic the left and right are identical ?
yea I have a 09 coupe with 55w 10k HIDs

look in the yellow circle theres about a 1-2 inch drop going from right to left

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah ok
Thx
IF any one have the same pic for a sedan please

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No one !!!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Both sides should be level with each other. Period. The cutoff automatically has steps that are higher on the right and lower on the left. Some people prefer to aim the left side lower because they THINK if it is level with the right it will blind people. That's rubbish. Level them with each other and you'll be good.

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Oh wait, I thought you had a coupe with oem halogen projectors... But you have a sedan with halogen reflectors... Oh that's an easy one then... Take the HID kit out or get a retrofit. Start there.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have the stock headlight on a sedan with hid
If any one could provide me a pic for the stock halo or hid i appreciated

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thx
Do you have it for the halo light (stock ones) ?

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts