Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey !
I recently bought a 2019 accord touring in March and my headlights are not working. I have it set to auto and when driving at night it puts the high beams on automatically and the low beams are not working. Only the side marking lights that are on day and night are working. Also my fog lights do not work. I am still under warranty and I know the bulbs are not covered by I just got the car from a Honda dealership 6 months ago and the car itself is only 3 years old. why are the bulbs burned out already. I had my last car for 5 years and never had to change a single light. Would I be wrong to ask for them to cover fixing it? Even if it’s bigger then just changing the light bulbs. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Did you try pulling the "stalk" on the steering wheel to turn off the high beams and see if the low beams work in Auto now?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Hey !
I recently bought a 2019 accord touring in March and my headlights are not working. I have it set to auto and when driving at night it puts the high beams on automatically and the low beams are not working. Only the side marking lights that are on day and night are working. Also my fog lights do not work. I am still under warranty and I know the bulbs are not covered by I just got the car from a Honda dealership 6 months ago and the car itself is only 3 years old. why are the bulbs burned out already. I had my last car for 5 years and never had to change a single light. Would I be wrong to ask for them to cover fixing it? Even if it’s bigger then just changing the light bulbs. Thank you.
On a 2019 Touring, all front lights are LED. If they are not working properly, it should be covered under the 3yr/36,000 mile warranty.

Before taking it to the dealership though- you might want to check to make sure that you don't have the headlight/turn signal stalk pushed forward. When it's pushed forward, the high beams will always be on if your switch is in auto mode... and the fog lights never turn on when the high beams are on. Try pulling the switch towards you when you are sitting in the driver's seat.

Reactions: rmaiya0

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was exactly the problem, I feel like an idiot lol. Thank you both so much !!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts