Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Ok, I work from 4pm-12am. During my dinner break @ 830pm, I went to my car to move it and I noticed that my headlights didnt turn on when I slid the knob on AUTO (w/c I always do). I slide the knob to ON and it lit up. Just out of curiosity, I slid it back to AUTO thinking it'll turn off but it didnt so I just thought that it was nothing. Then when it was time for me to go home, my headlights didnt turn on at all, even if I put it on ON or AUTO, it still wont light up. All my other lights though are working properly (Fogs, DRL, Turn Signal, etc.) And on the dashboard it says that the headlights are on. Im sorry if its a little confusing but thats what happened. Im kinda hoping that I just blew a fuse/s coz replacing the headlight bulbs are a pain coz of lack of space. I need any help or opinion that u can give please! :dunno:

BTW i have 55w DDM Raptor HIDs H11 8000k with relay harness on.

Thank You!

·
Registered
851 Posts
this is why i did not get hids... or think i will be getting hids...
they cause to many problems on the accords.. day in and out i see complaints...
and back to your problem...
check if the wiring is fried or shorted...
or just put stock head light bulbs back in =D

·
Brake, Turn and POWER
401 Posts
You have 55W HID? Wow you need a nuclear power plant to feed them.

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Check the ground conection on the lights. As for the HID problems I bought my first set 2.5 years ago and I never had one problem and know a lot of people that never had a problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts