Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i know a few ppl on here have aftermarket headlights installed, such as the black halo/led headlights, etc. after searching around, i couldn't find any output pics.. so i was hoping you guys could help me out here and post up some output shots (and possibly even fitment issue shots if any)

i know the general consensus it that aftermarket headlights are no good, even w/ hid etc, but i have a set of black halo projectors on my other car and the output is great, w/ hids even better than stock w/ a good clean cut-off. granted there were fitment issues, but the output was still an improvement.

i currently have the stock (blackhoused) on my car, but my car is an 03, so the lenses look really aged (even w/ repeated polishing) and stock headlights can be pretty pricey at the dealerships...

ultimately i would love to do a retro, but time/$ are issues as well as the beat-up lenses...

any help is appreciated, thx

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also, i forgot to mention, my stock lowbeam reflectors have a really weird output... they're like spotlights... whereas the highbeams are amazing in comparision (evenly dispersed)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts