Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a rather in depth installation... and dont try to do it in 101 degree weather... im soaked and not one piece is even attached... this ****s lol

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Lol, I could've told you that. It's not just simply bolt on. There is cutting and drilling involved, cleaning, marking etc, not to mention removing the front and rear bumper.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol, I could've told you that. It's not just simply bolt on. There is cutting and drilling involved, cleaning, marking etc, not to mention removing the front and rear bumper.
front bumper has been off for almost a week... due to other things... ive been bustin my hump... halos, fogs, lowering springs, intake, new grille, painted my old lower billet grille and now this stuff.... uhg it would have to be hot today... mother nature its kickin my butt lol

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Man I've been sweating balls at work today. Yesterday we had a wreck to go to and had to use the jaws to cut this lady's door off. And I mean we finished pretty quick so we were standing around waiting for tow trucks to clear the scene, and I was just drenched. It was probably 95 or so.

·
~Sexy Time~
1,264 Posts
yea it was 102 today in jersey

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts