Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pragmatic Iconoclast
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself and my new ride. Got her in June w/ about 76k, and have already taken a couple longer road trips (one of which was driving my brother to Michigan to pick-up his own 2003 V6 MT coupe, lol).

I think I really lucked out, as the previous owner was rather meticulous w/ his care for the car. I drove all the way to Indianapolis to pick her up. I love the HFP package and the silver-star wheels. My one unfulfilled desire was to get a 6MT, but this was too good to pass up for $10,800, honestly.

I'm actually enjoying the AT (as much worry as it gives me from what I've read on the internet). The first day I got home, I had the AT fluid replaced at the dealership....

So far I've tinted the windows and fog lights. I'm getting ready to go out east, and my girlfriend made me (i.e. gave me the excuse to get) XM radio as she doesn't like the meditation of road-trip driving as much as I do, lol. You can see my clean XM Skydock install in the cubby. I'll do another thread on that, but so far I think it turned out pretty damn sweet as it looks and works great and doubles as a iPhone/iPod aux dock!

Alright, love the forum, and without further adieu, the pictures:

Best,
SN

Attachments

·
Pragmatic Iconoclast
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Pics:

Attachments

·
mobiless2
2,200 Posts
Welcome! Looks Good, Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
What a beauty. I love how yellow fogs look on blue cars.

Welcome to DA man. :)

·
Pragmatic Iconoclast
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a beauty. I love how yellow fogs look on blue cars.

Welcome to DA man. :)
Thanks! Yeah, I like the yellow too. Plus they're functional, as I told my girlfriend (while she rolled her eyes).

So, hopefully my 4300k volt hid kit from xenon-depot will get here soon (I ordered over a month ago, sheesh).

Any advice on what I should go for next? I've seen a lot of hyping of the TL sway bar. I'm not skilled enough to do the install myself, how much do you think that would run?

Best,
SN

·
Overdrive
618 Posts
Not too crazy about the side skirts, but I like the car overall. Welcome. Keep the car looking clean!

·
Registered
386 Posts
nice ride Cheese-Head!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Wow, that's a long wait for the HIDs. Hope it comes soon, you'll love the kit and the output.

As for the sway bar, it's a pretty straight forward install. It was my first mod and I thought it was pretty easy. Check this post for the information.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showpost.php?p=70008&postcount=6

I went for the 17mm bar and got everything under 50 shipped so it wasn't too bad. :)

·
Pragmatic Iconoclast
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not too crazy about the side skirts, but I like the car overall. Welcome. Keep the car looking clean!

Hmm, that might look nice w/ the front and rear body kit pieces w/o the side....anyone have any pics. of that set-up??

I guess the drop is more apparent from the side w/ the full hfp kit installed, though.

·
Pragmatic Iconoclast
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, that's a long wait for the HIDs. Hope it comes soon, you'll love the kit and the output.

As for the sway bar, it's a pretty straight forward install. It was my first mod and I thought it was pretty easy. Check this post for the information.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showpost.php?p=70008&postcount=6

I went for the 17mm bar and got everything under 50 shipped so it wasn't too bad. :)
Wow, that's not too expensive at all! So how much do you think a shop would charge me for the install if I brought them the parts? No need for the dealership to do it, right? Also, it sounds like 17mm is the consensus opinion vs. the 20mm, that still the case?

Thanks,
SN

1 - 11 of 11 Posts