Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ralliSpec?
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jordan and I am from Ohio. I have been lurking around for the last month or so because my girl friend just picked up a 7th gen coupe v6 and she is interested in playing with it a bit. So I entered my research phase to find out what exactly is out there for this platform. I myself drive a Nissan SER SpecV and a Mitsubishi 3000GT but I am an all around car guy. No silly prejudices here. :)

Thanks guys, I am sure I will have plenty of silly questions.

Her car:

My cars:

·
ralliSpec?
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice cars & welcome!

What are your ladies plans for the 7th gen?
Right now she would like to get the HFP lip kit and find some kind of mesh grill. Also put a light tint on the heads and tails.

Working her way towards just a little bit of performance from I/E and maybe some chassis bracing and suspension work. Nothing too big but just enough to learn and have some fun.

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
:thumbsdow Booo to the other two cars..... :lmao: J/K!! J/K!!...... but really.

Welcome to you and your GF's car to Da.net. I think YOU should get an Accord too :naughty:

Grill= Make it yourself
Handling= TL(17mm) or TL-S front (27.2mm)/rear(20mm) sway bar, Strut tower bar
performance= CAI (cold air intake) TSX IM (intake manifold)
style= Honda's lip kit, Wheels, New headlights (After market, JDM, Retro), Fogs

Total price= a fun car and a happy/happier GF. There are somethings her money can buy, for every thing else there's her Boy friend :paranoid: umm I mean Master Card.

Happy modding.... On your GF's car :lmao:, and Welcome (all in good fun, no hard feelings):thmsup:

·
ralliSpec?
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:thumbsdow Booo to the other two cars..... :lmao: J/K!! J/K!!...... but really.

Welcome to you and your GF's car to Da.net. I think YOU should get an Accord too :naughty:

Grill= Make it yourself
Handling= TL(17mm) or TL-S front (27.2mm)/rear(20mm) sway bar, Strut tower bar
performance= CAI (cold air intake) TSX IM (intake manifold)
style= Honda's lip kit, Wheels, New headlights (After market, JDM, Retro), Fogs

Total price= a fun car and a happy/happier GF. There are somethings her money can buy, for every thing else there's her Boy friend :paranoid: umm I mean Master Card.

Happy modding.... On your GF's car :lmao:, and Welcome (all in good fun, no hard feelings):thmsup:
I would do the TSX IM but she has the J30a4 engine. I am thinking MDX Spacer.

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
Ohhh, well the other stuff is pretty easy, she'll have fun learning and getting her hands dirty. Nice rides by the way. I only gave you crap cause of the first post... Very opened minded. Scratch that, I've never cared for american muscle. :paranoid: I've seen some very clean very nice ones, but just not my thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts