Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Which one do you like best?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

and this one is just for the fun of it, and to get opinions on what you think about it!:naughty:

·
1st gear
363 Posts
Go with hfp imo, and go with red/chrome if ur stickin with RJ since u rcar is cbp

·
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i love ur rims
lol...those are not my rims. i have not done anything to my car as of now. this is the picture i found off of the ron jon website.

Third one is what I want my car to look like!!! Where can that spoiler be found?
i forgot where i found this but i know its photoshopped. the first thing that tipped it off was the lower bumper grill.:)

·
In Reverse
662 Posts
The third picture of the Accord looks hot

That grill with the red stripe looks amazing. Also the rims wow!

Now the car wouldn't look anything like it looks in the picture. (i.e. it wouldn't have all that nice "sway" and smoothness it has if it weren't for those "cuts" going across the body)
First of all there are "cuts" or indentations all over the side of the body. I can count 3, where our cars only have 1 and that's the one closest to the door handle.

Edit: Those LED lights are so cool, I know they don't serve as fogs, but they just look like a nice accessory, if one doesn't need fogs.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Might be a Honda noob question, but what is HFS? I know of HFP, but are they basically renaming their performance series parts?

·
In Reverse
662 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts