Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I am new here. and i would like to thank you all for this great fourm, been visiting it for a while but i didn't sign up .. till now.

anyway i have a problem concerning my car " Accord 2013 " . i live in Saudi arabia and i bought it like 4 months ago, my problem with this car it's that it doesn't come with a backup camera, tried to talk to the agency who sold me the car and they said i can not make the accord camera fit in my car " idk what they mean anyway"...

so now i found a site that sell Accord's parts. i found a rearview camera but not the backup camera!!! " i'm not sure if i can put external links so i won't "

which sucks, so what do u suggest that i do regarding the backup camera ? becoz i didn't find it on the internet, i also have two screens on my accord if that helps!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I just looked on Honda's Saudi web page and they don't list the features offered on the Accord in Saudi Arabia. Your version of the Accord may be the Euroeqn version which is more like the Acura TSX sold in the US and a backup camera may not be available. There just isn't enough information about the Accord sold your country on the website.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for replying Flyboy!

idk about my agency, they are only good at one thing, eating money :( anyway be experience do you think it's possible to install the camera from outside the agency? becoz i read a few threads about the accord 07 , some ppl were able to install the camera on them!!! that encouraged me to look even more.

this picutre is from my car

http://i.imgur.com/nolspsF.jpg

the " hole " that the camera needs to go in... is not there!!! that by it self is an issue :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts