Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2012 Accord SE that has a BT35-HON bluetooth interface installed. This unit worked fine (except for only playing through the front speakers). I didn't like the factory speaker sound so I replaced all of the speakers with Rockford Fosgate P165-S 6-1/2" PUNCH Components and added a sub in the trunk. I am running everything from a 5-channel kicker amp. Not thinking about it at the beginning, since the bluetooth interface plays through the factory speakers I can't hear anything from the bluetooth. I know I can run wire from the factory speaker wiring to a separate speaker but I want the bluetooth to play through my amped setup. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the bluetooth to play through the amped setup? I want to keep the factory look. I really don't want to put an aftermarket radio in the dash. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
455 Posts
I recently purchased a 2012 Accord SE that has a BT35-HON bluetooth interface installed. This unit worked fine (except for only playing through the front speakers). I didn't like the factory speaker sound so I replaced all of the speakers with Rockford Fosgate P165-S 6-1/2" PUNCH Components and added a sub in the trunk. I am running everything from a 5-channel kicker amp. Not thinking about it at the beginning, since the bluetooth interface plays through the factory speakers I can't hear anything from the bluetooth. I know I can run wire from the factory speaker wiring to a separate speaker but I want the bluetooth to play through my amped setup. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the bluetooth to play through the amped setup? I want to keep the factory look. I really don't want to put an aftermarket radio in the dash. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks
the module looks like your basic aftermarket setup. all you have to do is find the the rear speaker wire from the original harness, locate it on the adapter(same spot) of the bt35 and split/splice the front input to the rear. that's what i would do.

you can search the forum for radio wiring diagram to help make this easy for you.

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Since the BT-35 plugs into the external CD connector, I can't understand why it wouldn't play through the back speakers, mine does.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses. I'm using a converter from the rear speaker for the rca connection for my amp. All of my speakers are getting sound from the amp. If I'm able to get the bt35 to send a signal to the rear speaker wiring, do you think the sound will come through the speakers even though they're wired to the amp?

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
I don't see why it would make any difference

1 - 5 of 5 Posts