Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys. i finally got the wheels i ordered. due to my current mailing address its a B***H to get mail here so im still waiting on my other birthday goodies. so anyways i got my wheels these are from an infiniti g37 Sport 19" oem staggered wheels. for the life of me i cant seem to find center caps for it. i tried finding the size of it online and i even went to different rim shops around the area and couldnt find any that would fit. i even went to a infiniti dealer to ask the specs and they didnt know. i asked how much would it be to get it from them and its 60$ per cap which is insane because i would still need to customize it to have the "H" on it so thats definitely out of the question. does anyone know the specs on it or have a website where i can order them for cheaper. i greatly appreciate it THANKS :)

:wave: :banana:

·
No PRND
583 Posts
Sorry I can't help with the center caps but the wheels look nice! I think I would have gone non-staggered and either gone with 4 fronts or 4 rears.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I can't help with the center caps but the wheels look nice! I think I would have gone non-staggered and either gone with 4 fronts or 4 rears.
Thanks. I was thinking about that but ive never had staggered wheels so I figured why not give it a try. Im pretty happy with it so far :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
You can probably ask HustlinFlip who has Nissan GTR wheels on his Accord, and if I remember correctly, he purchased center cap blanks and put Honda H decals on them.

Nissan and Infiniti are the same company so their center caps might be interchangeable like Honda and Acura's are.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can probably ask HustlinFlip who has Nissan GTR wheels on his Accord, and if I remember correctly, he purchased center cap blanks and put Honda H decals on them.

Nissan and Infiniti are the same company so their center caps might be interchangeable like Honda and Acura's are.
Thanks ill ask him. The only problem is every wheel has different size center caps. When I went to infiniti the guy took forever to find which center cap I needed because every G37 wheel has different size caps from what he told me

·
Registered
288 Posts
Replied to your message with this info.

In case it helps anyone else:

Find blank center caps that fit your wheels (I used ebay item# 8041314041 for my GT-R wheels). Then search ebay for Honda logo vinyls.

Apply the vinyls to the center caps and pop em in your wheels, tada!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Find blank center caps that fit your wheels (I used ebay item# 8041314041 for my GT-R wheels). Then search ebay for Honda logo vinyls.

That is awesome. Size seems about right. Just ordered them :) thanls a lot man! :banana:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts

Cheap looking caps. Ugly. Ruins the wheel for me. Sorry.

·
13 Bagged Accord EXL V6
230 Posts
That is your best option I had done this before as well i didn't have much space so i only used the H

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is your best option I had done this before as well i didn't have much space so i only used the H
Yea putting the H was my plan all along. The hard part was finding the center caps in that size

·
No PRND
583 Posts
Cheap looking caps. Ugly. Ruins the wheel for me. Sorry.
Only thing thats wrong with them is they aren't the same color as the wheel. They in no way look "cheap." How could they? It's a center cap!

·
Registered
288 Posts
To each his own. I personally think the solution I created looks great! The center caps are plastic chrome and it adds a nice contrast with my lugs against my dark wheels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts