Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rockstar
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I browsed the past hour or so through old threads regarding changing the dome and map light to a Blue LED. However, all the links that they've used don't specify which exact bulb to buy. I'm hearing different sizes for the map and dome, so I'm wondering if somebody can give me the exact model and mm. size for the coupe Map and Dome lights.

I want to order blue ones and I've checked out V-Leds and they seem pretty inexpensive. I was wondering if the link provided:

http://www.v-leds.com/3175-6418-3022-LED/Blue-LED/sc122281-1-2//page/1/checkForLanding/true

is correct for bulbs I would need. Which ones would I need on that website?
Can somebody please link me which blue LED's would work for my dome and map. Thanks so much.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts

·
Chillin
237 Posts
awesome dude. Thanks alot for the response. But how come people are saying that it's model 3175? Unless that's the same one as the one you linked.
Mind taking some pics when you install them plz

·
Registered
103 Posts
3022's? How come people are saying that it's model 3175? Unless that's the same one as the one you linked.
i changed mine recently, its DE3175, 3175.. i think there is a few numbers they use that will still fit. mine used de3175.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts

·
Rockstar
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why were those dome and map lights discontinued? Are they still working okay for you because I'm thinking of just getting them anyway if they haven't given you any problems.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Why were those dome and map lights discontinued? Are they still working okay for you because I'm thinking of just getting them anyway if they haven't given you any problems.
I don't know why they were discontinued, probably just replaced with a new supplier or a newer model. Mine still work fine, all of the LEDs in each one still lights up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts