Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been searching for used 13's Hondas and I think dealers are posting the hematite metallic and Modern Steel Metallic both as gray. Actually which one is closer to gray? I've looked up Hematite and does say its a grayish black. Does anyone have a side pic of each one?

·
Registered
426 Posts
In the sunlight, Hematite looks more green, in other conditions it looks slightly more grey. The MSM has almost a slight purple hue in some lighting conditions so if you are a Ravens fan go with the MSM and if you are an Eagle's or Jet's fan go with the Hematite.

·
Registered
164 Posts
hematite is like a green which in my opinion not the best colour for the accord msm is a pretty nice colour and is the closest to grey

·
Registered
151 Posts
I own a 2013 EX-L hermatite metalic and although I did not like it at first, it has really grown on me. The green is not noticable at night, but in the bright sun there is a definitive green tint to the metallic grey. It is a very unique color, and makes the car look great with a good wax!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
MSM is medium grey. Hermatite is dark green. I have an MSM with the grey interior. If I had chosen to go for a black interior again I would have most likely chosen the Hermatite. I like the color, it's unique and nice.

·
Registered
151 Posts
MSM is medium grey. Hermatite is dark green. I have an MSM with the grey interior. If I had chosen to go for a black interior again I would have most likely chosen the Hermatite. I like the color, it's unique and nice.
Exactly. The Hermatite with black interior is what I have, and it looks sexy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts