1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m new to this website and this is my first post. Here’s Jameka

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Car Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Street light

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

I’ve owned my car for 3 years, but only as of recently have I become genuinely interested in modifying this car’s engine. I stopped looking years ago simply because there’s a lack of information on these cars. My theory is that their rare and due to the rarity the small amount of people who do own them probably aren’t informed enough to properly modify a car or have no desire. With that being said I’m not a master mechanic but I know my way around a engine, I know enough to boost one. What I’m missing is information on these k24w1 engines it seems that no one has reputable experience doing it. I’m patient enough to take my time and do it right even if it gets expensive, I just want to see what’s possible and the potential of this platform. Why not 🤷🏿‍♂️

·
cvt - NOT
1,401 Posts
Nice pics. I suspect the main reason for the lack of support/interest for the k-series engines on the 9th gen was due to them mainly being mated to the CVT. If you search the forums there are some solid bolt-on and even some FI options available, along with a bunch of other quality bolt-ons.

·
8th Gen Believer
4,873 Posts
Welcome to DA. That is one fine looking Accord! The search bar is top right on the main page of the site. Use it like an internet search. There are several members who have modded these engines. Huduoc (spelling) has put a turbo on his.

Reactions: jameka_my_honda

·
Turbo lag
2,719 Posts
Welcome!

Take a look at this thread.

Reactions: jameka_my_honda
1 - 5 of 5 Posts