Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I've searched. Again and again, and I've looked through every dealer site that I could locate.

My front and rear bumpers have a few minor imperfections, but it's enough that the body kit has been a nagging consideration. Are any online parts stores still selling the 7th gen HFP body kit, whether in pieces or as a package? I haven't had any luck, save for eBay, and figured that the parts have been discontinued (or, at least, aren't actively listed). I'm assuming that local dealers might quote me high if I don't have something to compare a price against. Price for the front lip on eBay isn't so bad, but $70 S&H is a little... eh.

Sounds like installation is fairly easy. How's the front bumper? I thought I've read that another member put the older 7th gen bumper on his 7.5 and had to do a little modification to make it fit. Is this true with the HFP front as well?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
install is pretty easy. i got my front lip from local dealer for $265 picked up.

why would you want the 03-05 bumper on an 06-07? the 06-07 bumper and lip looks better IMO, but i think its something you get used to since i wasnt too fond of it at first but now i love it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, and that was painted I assume?

My front bumper has gathered a lot of little flecks in the paint from my daily commute over the past year. Back bumper is a little worse off. It might be cheaper just to have them repainted, but I've been wanting to mod the car a little. Not really interested in a drop (the city streets are pretty beat-up and it's impossible to avoid all of the flaws, I'd scrape up the undercarriage in no-time) so the hfp kit is one of the few choices I'm seriously considering.

Thanks. :)

Huh I totally missed this thread with mention of the HFP kit:

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52052

Doesn't seem to be available in Alabaster Silver?

·
mobiless2
2,200 Posts
Certain colors are no longer available. If you want a front lip grab any color available & have it re-sprayed. I recently purchased a black front lip & sprayed it Alabaster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts