Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2014 MSM Sport 6MT
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a second set of rims for my 2014 Accord Sport as I plan on taking it to the race track. Do you guys know if the previous generations of HFP rims will fit on the sport? Or perhaps the current 19 inch HFP made for the 2013-2014 Coupe. If any of you guys have pics of this setup that would be awesome!

Pics of said rims:

2013-2014 19" HFP rims:

Thanks for your time!

·
6MT JUNKIE
719 Posts
I'm looking for a second set of rims for my 2014 Accord Sport as I plan on taking it to the race track. Do you guys know if the previous generations of HFP rims will fit on the sport? Or perhaps the current 19 inch HFP made for the 2013-2014 Coupe. If any of you guys have pics of this setup that would be awesome!

Pics of said rims:

2013-2014 19" HFP rims:

Thanks for your time!
They fit...but just from experience, i am confused why you would want to put boat anchors on a track. They look sexy dont get me wrong :) but 29.8lbs isnt light :(

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I prefer the newer 19" rims myself. They fit my style and personality without going overboard. If things go my way I plan to put a set on my sedan. A guy in these forums named glen e. did a killer job on a 2013 coupe with them. Can't comment on the racing aspect of these rims as I am a novice in that area. I'm sure everyone will have different tastes and opinions. My advice would be to go with what you prefer.

·
been around the block
823 Posts
They fit...but just from experience, i am confused why you would want to put boat anchors on a track. They look sexy dont get me wrong :) but 29.8lbs isnt light :(
My thoughts exactly, the weight of those for track wheels is straight no no haha. For the price you'll pay for that set you can get yourself a nicer lite weight wheel, unless you're really in love with that honda style

1 - 5 of 5 Posts