Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get this kit? Dealer can only get the front for me, says sides and rear has been discontinued in Nighthawk Black Pearl. Told me to get the grey and repaint. I really want to get original paint.
Does anyone know any place that would still have these in the nighthawk color?
Please help!

I have a 2008 EX-L Coupe

·
Registered
38 Posts
Does anyone know where i can get this kit? Dealer can only get the front for me, says sides and rear has been discontinued in Nighthawk Black Pearl. Told me to get the grey and repaint. I really want to get original paint.
Does anyone know any place that would still have these in the nighthawk color?
Please help!

I have a 2008 EX-L Coupe
Try collegehillshonda.com or majestichonda.com

·
Streets Nightmare
75 Posts
im saw the same problem with my crystal black coupe . I found a set on http://www.hondapartscheap.com/ check there, im on a phone and its to much work

·
Streets Nightmare
75 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I will ask the place I got my HFP kit and see if he can source it..he always seems like he can find that kind of stuff..

so you just need the sides in night hawk pearl for an 08 coupe????

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will ask the place I got my HFP kit and see if he can source it..he always seems like he can find that kind of stuff..

so you just need the sides in night hawk pearl for an 08 coupe????
yep just the sides, dealer has front, and rear i found online.
ebay has it for over $500 for sides

·
Streets Nightmare
75 Posts
heres the site i got my sides and rear last yr. price was the lowest online with shipping. good customer service too.

http://pattypeckhondaparts.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=295701
I find that website hard to navigate to what I want. Also the shipping all depends on where you live. I found one based in Texas that had cheaper shipping. [realhondaparts.com] It has paypal and quoted me the cheapest shipping. If you live closer to IL I found [hondapartssales.com] or [leeparts.com] for MA (not 100% sure). Lastly [bkhondaparts.com] gives you 25% off shipping bu the prices are a little higher.

·
Streets Nightmare
75 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the help! will give these places a call tomorrow! hopefully will find something!

pattypack seems to have them in stock online, will give them a call to make sure, because a lot of places have them in stock online but nothing in real stock.

hondapartssales i believe i already called with no luck, bkhonda also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts